The USASF Scholarship Fund was established in 2008 thanks to the help of our sponsors. This scholarship was designed to recognize and reward outstanding All Star Athletes by providing financial assistance to further their college education. This scholarship is open to any college-bound senior that participates with any USASF member program. In addition, applicant must be a USASF Member Athlete.
Applicants must be planning to attend an accredited College/University as a full-time student. Along with their application, they must submit:
- An essay of 300 words or less (requirements below)
- High school transcripts
- A good quality head shot photo
- Performance video (requirements below)
- Completed USASF Recommendation Form from your All Star Coach
- Completed USASF Recommendation Form from your All Star program owner/director.
- Recommendations forms will be emailed directly to your program owner and coach within 48 hours of application submission.
Please note that these are the ONLY acceptable letters of recommendation and BOTH are required and CANNOT BE FROM THE SAME PERSON.
Click below to read the instructions and complete the online form.
COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS & ONLINE REGISTRATION – Will be available by November 15, 2017
|Thank you to our College Scholarship Sponsors|