CHEER WORLDS ADVISORY BOARD
To continually improve the quality of The Cheerleading Worlds leading to increasing its effectiveness in accomplishing the mission of the USASF.
Who is eligible to serve
- USASF Tier 1 Member Event Producers who award two or more Paid Bids to The Cheerleading Worlds and also awards Bids to The Dance Worlds.
- USASF Member Gym Owners.
- Coaches who have attended “at minimum” the previous year’s Worlds
- One representative from each region selected by the USASF Regional Director.
- Four representatives form the NACCC Executive Committee.
- Key personnel responsible for The Cheerleading and Dance Worlds event logistics.
Contact the WAB Chairman Steve Peterson: firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Convention Week Details
|Steve Peterson||Christy Wehner||Regina Symons||Abel Rosa||Amber Koster|
|American Cheer Power||Athletic Championships||Champion Spirit Group,
|Heather Petz||Colleen Little||Ann Lehrmann||Jeff Fowlkes||Tina Sexton|
|Champion Cheer Central||Cheer America Championships|
|Dan Kessler||Tammy Van Fleet||David Sims||Justin Carrier||Cole Stott|
|Great Lakes Cheer,
|GSSA / Aloha / Mid Atlantic||One Up Championships, Spirit Sports, World Spirit Federation|
|Billy Smith||Darrell Bagby||Michael Burgess||Melanie Berry|
|Miguel Sanchez||Pam Puckett||Morton Bergue||Shawn Brogan||Tara Weiland|
|Central Mississippi Cheerleading||Cheer Center||Cheergym.com||Maverick All Stars||Michigan Storm Cheer and Dance|
|Mike DeGuzman||Jenn Owens||Beth Johnson|
|Starstruck||State All Stars||Vision, Vizion All Stars|
|USASF President & Chairman|