CHEER WORLDS ADVISORY BOARD
To continually improve the quality of The Cheerleading Worlds leading to increasing its effectiveness in accomplishing the mission of the USASF.
Who is eligible to serve
- USASF Tier 1 Member Event Producers who award two or more Paid Bids to The Cheerleading Worlds and also awards Bids to The Dance Worlds.
- USASF Member Gym Owners.
- Coaches who have attended “at minimum” the previous year’s Worlds
- One representative from each region selected by the USASF Regional Director.
- Four representatives form the NACCC Executive Committee.
- Key personnel responsible for The Cheerleading and Dance Worlds event logistics.
Contact the WAB Chairman Steve Peterson: firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Convention Week Details
|Steve Peterson||Amber Koster||Christy Wehner||Regina Symons||Nathan Dantzler|
|All Star Championships,
Champion Spirit Group,
|American Cheer Power||American Spirit
|Abel Rosa||Heather Petz||Colleen Little||Ann Lehrmann||Jeff Fowlkes|
|Athletic Championships||Champion Cheer Central||Cheer America Championships|
|Tina Sexton||Dan Kessler||Tammy Van Fleet||David Sims||Justin Carrier|
|Great Lakes Cheer,
|GSSA / Aloha / Mid Atlantic|
|Cole Stott||Billy Smith||Darrell Bagby||Michael Burgess||Melanie Berry|
|One Up Championships, Spirit Sports, World Spirit Federation||Spirit Celebration|
|Jim Chadwick||Tannaz Kirichkow||Orson Sykes||Jessica Forte||Chase Brett|
|USASF President & Chairman||CA All Stars||Twist & Shout||Intensity Cheer||Gem of Champions|
|Kristen Rosario||Jennifer Graham||Brad Habermel||Lauren Grady|
|Top Gun||Champion Cheer||Cheer Athletics||Peak Athletics|